Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's wrong with this picture?

I have not blogged in a month. Worse than that I have had less than an hour a week to knit!
Why this crazy life change? Because I made a crazy life change. I have been working at a fabulous new job in a beautiful retirement community. (They even have a Stitch-n-B group). Getting to know 200 new people has been quite a lot of work and continues to provide challenges every day. This afternoon I finished work before Twisted shut its windows for the first time in two weeks. I found a new pattern from Shannon designed for the other Twisted partner called Emily Shmemily. The pattern said "take me home and make me out of that Blue Moon 'Mustang Sally' you've had wound for two years". So I have had a sweet hour of knitting in casting on this lovely shawl.



And while I was there at Twisted I signed up for one of their classes on how to take a good picture of your knitting. Good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment